Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The Real Teachr is @ Camp Partridge!

Hello all! 

I started my blog, The Real Teachr, back in 2012 as a way to share what I had learned in my first six years as a teacher.  

As someone who loves 🧑 technology πŸ’», innovation, deeper thinking πŸ’­, STEM, and all things collaborative and creative, I wanted to share what I learned with the world! 

But as we all know, life gets challenging, and maintaining a blog and teaching full time (while also 🌎moving to, and teaching in 2 different states) was challenging.  

So I gave up on my blog.  Left it in the great wide internet alone 😒.  


But something kind of amazing happened.  πŸ™Œ


Six years after my last post (and probably the last time I checked my blog), I came back to it, and realized that people are still reading my posts, years after I published them!  πŸ‘ So, I've decided to bring back the blog, and start posting more content here again for my fellow teachers! 

The good news is, instead of 6 years of experience, I now have 14 years of experience, bringing you more of what you need in quick, easy-to-digest, usable pieces. 

photo of Ashley L. Stout and Camp Partridge Logo

πŸ‘‰ The most exciting piece of news I wanted to share with you is that within the last year, I started my own company, Camp Partridge

⛺️ Camp Partridge is a place for teachers who want easy-to-implement lesson ideas, inspiration for their classrooms, and strive to make their classroom a place of collaboration, communication and deeper thinking. 

⛺️ Camp Partridge is also a place for parents who struggle with remote learning and want to learn ways to manage their children's learning at home with less stress and more organization. 

⛺️ Camp Partridge is also a place for children and teens who want to be digital creators and authors.  We have fully online summer and fall camps for ages 10-16.  If you know someone who would fit our programs, send them our way!

πŸ‘‰ Check out our summer camps here. 


So, did The Real Teachr go away?  Nope! I'm still right here, πŸ‘‹  just a bit of a name change to fit with my new company.  You're still getting the same great content in an easy to find place! 


If you've been around the blog for awhile, thanks for sticking around!  If you're new here, welcome! I  look forward to seeing you all around the blog more often!!


Welcome, 






Ashley Stout 

Owner & Instructor

Camp Partridge



P.S. Want to know the meaning behind the name, "The Real Teachr?"  Drop a comment below to let me know you want to hear the story! πŸ˜‰